DİHA (Dicle News Agency) is targeted by government despotic pressures since April 4 2002. Diha have blocked off 48 times by TİB (Information and Communication Technologies Authorities) since 25 ... 🕔 00:01 30/10/2016 📷1
- 18:59 06/5/2016 Bombing in rural area of Mazgêrd
- 20:51 05/5/2016 Our reporter receives 6 years of prison
- 18:11 05/5/2016 Conflict after curfew in Dersim
- 15:07 05/5/2016 Our reporter Turay detained
- 17:22 01/5/2016 Traces of ISIS in Dîlok explosion
- 12:03 30/4/2016 News director of İMC TV detained
- 17:48 24/4/2016 Dutch journalist released
- 20:10 23/4/2016 Human shields in operation area
- 21:11 21/4/2016 “AKP will account before history”
- 20:55 20/4/2016 Factory waste cause fish deaths
- We will preserve until our last breath : Demirtaş
- Dicle News Agency have censored 48 times in 16 months but never gave up
- Major Kurdish news agencies closed in Turkey by government decree
- Kışanak sends greets for everyone: Kışanak’s Lawyers
- HDP co-chair Yüksekdağ bans on leaving the country
- You can cut off internet connection but you cannot cut off connection between us and people :Demirtaş
- Alderpersons of Amed Metropolitan Municipality protest against co-mayors being into custody
- Trustee intimidates Cizîr craft to hang on "Turkish Flag"
- Erdoğan wants to make dominant a new invasion mind : Baluken
- Police forces attacks to KJA members
- Life safety of Kaya and Kızılkaya in danger
- Soldier shoots a pregnant woman
- Kışanak’s purple flag will be symbol of our resistance in anwhere we live : HDP co-chair Yüksekdağ
- We will increase the resistance from street to street :Demirtaş
- Views of occupation in Amed Municipality
- We demand to find murderers not compensation: Antep Explosion's Victims
- "Trustee" retasks for women center personnel: From woman center personnel to sanitation worker
- Allegations of weapons shipment from Reyhanlı to Atme Camp
- Investigation launches against Demirtaş
- Demirtaş: There will be resistance until we take our municipalities back
Turkish Government closes down 2 news agencies, 3 magazines, and 10 newspapers including major and local Kurdish news institutions with a recent Decree with the Power of Law as a further step in the ... 🕔 23:21 29/10/2016 📷3
Lawyers could have visited Amed Metropolitan Municipality co-mayor Gültan Kışanak after 5 days being taken into custody. Lawyers said that Kışanak sends greets for everyone. 🕔 16:19 29/10/2016 📷1
HDP (Peoples' Democratic Party) co-chair Figen Yüksekdağ was banned on living the country by reason of on "suspected of escape" by decisionUrfa 5th High Criminal Court . 🕔 15:28 29/10/2016 📷1
HDP (Peoples' Democratic Party) co-chair Selahattin Demirtaş is continuing to speak people in Amed. Demirtaş "If you are still persisting that people are angry to us ,let make free the press, open ... 🕔 15:15 29/10/2016 📷1
HDP Parliamentary Group Representatives released a statement in relation to the war that the AKP government imposed in Kurdistan expressed that they are with the people of Kurdistan by explaining “we accept the legitimacy of our people. We will not fail to be with the legitimate demands of our people and will always stand by the resistance of our people.”
A group of Peace Mothers have become human shield in order to prevent clashes and people from dying in the Sur district of Diyarbakir where curfew is ongoing for 9 days.
Because of the factory waste thrown into Seyhan River, dead fish are washed up on Tarsus shore.
The SES (Laborers of Health Union) branch in Urfa city have completed a sit in protest in relation to the way health intitutions are turning into headquarters during war conditions in the area and attacks towards health workers.
Activists say fighters from the ISIS gangs have planted landmines and explosives in ancient Syrian city of Palmyra that they captured last month.